Grid.Mvc adds functionality for creating GridView controls in your ASP.NET MVC 3/4 web application.
It is a component that allows you easy construction of HTML tables for displaying, paging, filtering and sorting data from a collection of your Model objects.
New to the project?
- See online demo
- Look at Installation guide
- Look at the Quick Start
- Review the project Documentation
- Join in the Conversation
- Download the latest source or binaries
- Grid.Mvc uses jQuery to provide client filtering functionality;
- Grid.Mvc uses Twitter Boostrap css framework as default stylesheets. You can easy modify default html layout and provide your custom styles.