Grid Rows not selecting

Sep 2, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Edited Sep 2, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Hi guys, before I say anything i think you have done an amazing job with this package.

I've been having trouble to develop a page within an app that is just as your example. First, I had Version 2.3.0 but had an issue where .Named option of Html.Grid wasn't recognized. I Resolved it by pasting the library and shared views of your example into my app folder. But when I did Grid Rows couldn't be selected any more and filters won't show. Later i decided to update to 3.0 But the problem didn't solved either.

Do you have any advise on what could i do to make them work again? (Rows and Filters) Or do i have to stick with version 2.3.0?

The thing is that i want to show the same order details on the right and for that i need the property on Named for the javascript function to know from wich grid is taking the onSelected event.

If you have another solution where i do not need to use pagegrids.GRID'SNAME.onRowSelected to make javascript work that will also be perfect for me.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Brahyam
Coordinator
Sep 3, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Hi, method Named was added to grid 3.0 and doesn't exists in 2.3.0 version
If you updating to 3.0 ensure that all script, css and cshtml files was updated correctly
Sep 3, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Hi again, you were right my problem solved by updating manually the package to 3.0. It seems that nuget package manager is unable to update all dependencies and scripts correctly.

Also i had another problem showing the information with the javascript function that i told you about ( onRowSelect ) but that solved erasing the previous function on that block that called for a custom filter widget.

Thanks for everything