This project is read-only.

Lock header scroll rows

Sep 10, 2013 at 2:47 PM
The paging works for some things but I have a page that the users want to be able to scroll all the records looking for anomalies. I have that working by putting the table in a div, setting the height and style overflow, but the header also scrolls out of sight. Is there a way to control this using the grid itself?
Sep 11, 2013 at 4:09 AM
Hi, Grid does not provide tools for this functionallity, but you can try apply to grid header (thead html tag) some js plugin like StickyJS - http://stickyjs.com/
Sep 30, 2013 at 8:45 AM
hey buddy,how did u achieve scrollabar functionality.I am adding grid in a div.I have set overflow:scroll property.It shows the scrollbar but columns are not getting their proper width that i have set.
Sep 30, 2013 at 8:46 AM
i have to set horizontal scrollbar.
Sep 30, 2013 at 2:25 PM
I have the horizontal and vertical scrollbar just could not get the headers not to scroll out of view on the vertical scroll. Have not tried the stickjs yet, we get bounced around a lot but will probably look at that when I get back to it.
Oct 2, 2013 at 5:03 AM
Hi, Lavish

I can't say why it happens, it's a specific layout problem, and you need to debug it with browser developer's tools