Support MVC5 VS2013?

Nov 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Hello,

I was wondering if Grid.Mvc supports MVC5 VS2013? I just tried it and the paging page numbers are vertical align rather than horizontal. Am I doing something wrong? My view is just like the Quick Start under the Documentation.
@Html.Grid(Model).Columns(columns =>
                    {
                        columns.Add(foo => foo.Title).Titled("Custom column title").SetWidth(110);
                        columns.Add(foo => foo.Description).Sortable(true);
                    }).WithPaging(20)
Thanks.
Coordinator
Nov 15, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Yes grid.mvc supports supports mvc5,

Your problem - it's a style problem. It seems that you are miising to reference bootstrap css - http://getbootstrap.com/, ASP.Net web application templates in VS2013 allready has one.
Nov 15, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Hmm..I added the bootstrap css in my _Layout.cshtml file and it's still showing the page numbers vertically. Any ideas?

<link href="@Url.Content("~/Content/bootstrap.min.css")" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<script src="@Url.Content("~/Scripts/jquery-1.8.2.min.js")" type="text/javascript"> </script>
<link href="@Url.Content("~/Content/Gridmvc.css")" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<script src="@Url.Content("~/Scripts/gridmvc.min.js")" type="text/javascript"> </script>
Coordinator
Nov 18, 2013 at 2:04 AM
Which version of the grid you are using? Version of bootstrap?
Grid.mvc 2.x builds layout compatible with bootstrap 2, grid.mvc 3.x - bootstrap 3.
Jan 15, 2014 at 12:43 PM
Edited Jan 15, 2014 at 12:47 PM
Same problem here.
Bootstrap v3.0.3
this makes it horizontal:
change <ul class="pagination">
to <ul class="pagination inline">